Indian Water Wave Hair
$45.00 – $93.00
- 100% unprocessed human hair
- No chemical processes put during manufacturing
- Double machine stitched weft
- Hair is normally black in color
- Light since it weighs between 95-105 grams per bundle
- Supports various styling techniques such as dyeing, bleaching, and restyling.
- Can be found in lengths between 10-28 inches
- Does not tangle or shed and it is made up of thick and healthy ends
- Curls tighter during wet weather conditions.
- No use of chemical or unnatural substances during manufacturing.
Our Indian water wave pattern hair is made from raw human hair which is found in color black. It has a very soft feel to touch and is lustrous and is popular for being not heavy and with a thinner strands even though it is voluminous.
During humid and cold weather conditions, Indian water wave folds tighter and you will need hair products that help against frizzing of the hair during these times. You can apply many styling techniques on the water wave without losing its beautiful look. You can also trim it and change the colors to your desired ones.
Just like any other type of hair, it is important that you take good care of it, treating it like your own hair, so that it can serve you longer. Its durability goes for up to 12 months of well taken care of. Keep it clean to ensure that it is odorless and use quality products on it so as to ensure it maintains its gorgeous look all the time.
The hair weighs between 95-105 grams per bundle, depending on its length. Other unnatural additives are not used during the manufacturing of the hair. it does not tangle nor shed with thick and healthy ends which improves the overall appearance of the hair. It is normally odorless and frequent washing of the hair will keep it as such.