Indian Loose Wave Hair
$45.00 – $93.00
- 100% virgin original human hair
- Neat double stitched weft for added strength.
- Allows application of several of styling techniques.
- Tendency to curl when wet requiring anti-frizz.
- Fine density which give you a light, airy, and bouncy feel.
- Can be found in lengths of 8-30 inches.
- No chemical processes undertaken in manufacture.
- Fine to coarse texture range.
Indian loose wave is made from raw human hair. Its texture ranges from fine to coarse. the loose wave hair gives a natural beautiful wavy pattern. It is voluminous, soft, extremely versatile, and easy to maintain. It is chemical free and can be straightened or curled to suit your preference. If you do not like deep curly hair, you can try Indian loose wave hair.
It retains its consistent pattern and can last between 6 and 12 months with proper care. You can use various techniques on the hair to change its appearance without wearing it out. You can iron out hair’s pattern, bleach it, add color, and even use heat to style it to your taste.
It has a neat double-stitched weft is used to ensure that this bundle does not develop split ends or tangles. This also eliminates chances of shedding and improves durability of the Indian virgin loose wave hair.
In cold or wet weather, however, the loose wave hair bundle has been proven to curl tightly. This will require usage of an anti-frizz product to minimize the curling. The length of the hair has a fine density which gives you a light, bouncy, and airy feel that is comfortable on your head.
There is a consistent S-shaped pattern along its length. The bundle is manufactured without use of chemicals to obtain its texture and pattern. it is necessary to keep the hair clean to ensure it is odorless and bright.