Things You Should Know About the Best Curly Hair Extension
In a simple way, we can say that few hairdressers know their way around styling hair extensions.
Even if you manage to find highly experienced one who can create a variety of styling, there’s still no guarantee that they will be able to fix Curly extensions properly.
If Curly hair extensions are your favorite and love the look when rocked by your favorite celebrities, then you should know that Curly hair extensions are never easy to install and neither does this extension comes with natural hair.
However, since natural extensions are smooth and thick, the only solution is to curl the extension yourself after installing the clip.
In this case, your hairdresser will have it all to do in creating a curl. The downside is that you may not get the desired results, and neither will it come close to what you see on celebrities. Instead of living it at the hands of inexperienced hairdressers, learn how to do it yourself following this guide.
What You Should Know Before Curling Extension
- The material needed to install clip extensions include OMB, Clip extensions, and Specific clips to hold the locks.
- If the installation of clips extensions is not particularly complex, it is advisable to choose the extensions. If you have long hair, further increasing the length with loops is not recommended. It is essential you ensure the length doesn’t go beyond your chest, so the loop doesn’t easily get ruined. The longer the length, the more it comes off your head.
- Extensions easily blend with curly hair. Therefore, consider weaving your hair before putting the clips. In addition, the curls will stand out better on darker hair, such as chestnut or black. Therefore, it’s better to go for hair extensions with dark colors for your curls to stand out. Curls are hardly noticeable on a blonde hair, Even if you manage to achieve it, the result may not meet your expectations.
- For very curly hair or curling corkscrew. It is almost impossible to obtain this kind of crimp. So either you have to relax your own hair with a relaxer, or you forget the extensions. This is because Curly hairs don’t blend with coarse hay.
Adding Clip hair extensions on Curly Hair
You can buy extensions to already curly hair clips and fix them yourself. To do this, you will need a comb and several clamps that will allow you to hold hair strands in place.
- Do Start at the back of your hair in such a way that you separate from the front by a line from one ear to the other. Then take your hair wick by the wick. For each of them, crepe the root so that the extension adheres better to your hair. Between each wick, leave a distance of about 3 cm.
- Attach the extensions of the front after having finished laying the extensions behind, go now forward. Proceed according to the same principle: – Draw a line with the comb, slightly crepe the roots of the hair and clip the extension making sure to go down, at the level of the ear. – Always observe an interval of 3cm between each line until you reach the middle line. – Do the same on the other side of the head.
If This Step Seems Complex for you to handle, then there’s no harm Employing the service of a professional.
To know if the hair stylist is capable or not, first, ask how the hairdresser will put the extensions.
If he tells you that you have to relax your hair before you add the extensions and that it does not matter whether your hair is wet or not, everything will be beautiful! GO ELSEWHERE.
A Hairdresser who knows how to manage the “Curls” will fix extensions on your hair when they’re naturally curly.