Learn About Crochet braids with human hair
Features and details
• Made from 100% human hair
• Can be dyed, bleached, and adapt to various styling techniques
• Fitted with an elastic band that expands and retracts for easy crocheting
• This elastic band holds the braids in place and prevents slippage
• The product is light and comfortable
• The braids are quick and easy to install
Human hair crochet braids are made up of pure human natural hair of standard type.
For this reason, the braids have a natural and appealing appearance as you achieve the look that you desire.
The product is fitted with an elastic band that expands and retracts easily to enable crocheting.
This elastic band holds the braids in place firmly which ensures that there is no spillage for whatever reason.
Human hair crochet braids are light and comfortable which makes it easy for you to have a natural look with this product on your head.
In addition to that, the crochet braids are quick and easy to install.
Types of crochet braids with human hair
There are different types of human hair crochet braids. This is seen in the variation in lengths and colors of the hair.
The variations can also be seen from the sizes and appearances or patterns that the crochet braids have.
You can find the human crochet braids in uniform colors along the length of the braid or in a combination of more than two colors depending on what you prefer.
Given that, the crochet braids are made from pure human hair they can adapt to different styling techniques.
You can dye or bleach the braids however, you want since they are able to retain color just as natural hair does.
When using heat to style the crochet braid, it is advisable you use low to medium heat for durability purposes since the high temperatures on the product might result damaging the elastic band thus slippage of the braids.
Hair care instructions
Below are the various ways, which will help you keep your product in its best condition and enable you, to use the braids for long periods of time.
It is important that you keep your crochet braids clean by washing it with quality shampoo and conditioner.
This will keep your product clean and odorless. Before dying or bleaching the hair, it is important that you dye a portion of one braid first so as to determine how the braids react.
From the result then you can decide whether to dye the entire hair.
Scalp cleansing treatment
It is essential for you to keep your scalp clean even with human hair crochet braids.
First, separate the braids in sections then use live in spray shampoo and massage the entire scalp in order for you to remove the dirt and hair product build up in your scalp.
Then, rinse the scalp with a lot of water and spray a mixture of water and essential oils to restore moisture.
Washing the hair
• Before you clean the hair, it is important that you remove all the tangles on the hair from the bottom going up preferably using your fingers.
• wash the product with a pure shampoo that has no sulfur in warm water. Avoid using hot water.
• Apply conditioner and give it time to absorb, before rinsing the hair thoroughly.
• Gently pat out the excess water with a clean towel. Do not air dry or rub the hair.